We are incredibly excited to announce that we are the community fundraising sponsor of Kids Cancer Care's Can Dos For Kids program! You may be wondering, "What's a Can do?" Read below to find out!
A Can Do is a community fundraising initiative organized by you—your company or other community group—that raises funds for Kids Cancer Care. Can dos are a fantastic way to build a sense of community and belonging, while supporting a great cause. It's a great way to boost morale and give back!
Opportunities for fundraising are endless! Here are a few ideas:
- Bottle Drive. Collect your own cans and bottles, empties from your neighbourhood, co-workers, family members, etc. Bring the empties to Trail Bottle Depot and let them know you would like the donation to go to Kids Cancer Care. As easy as that!
- ‘A-Thons’. Whether it’s a walk-a-thon, bike-a-thon, skate-a-thon, marathon or dance-a-thon, a-thons are a great way to raise awareness and money for a great cause.
- Big Brave. Cut, colour or shave your lid for a kid with cancer!
- Special Occasion. Have a birthday, graduation or anniversary coming up? Instead of gifts, ask for donations to help kids affected by cancer.
- Wine Raffle. A wine raffle is a great idea for colleagues to work together to raise funds with the chance to take home a fantastic prize! Ask your colleagues to donate a bottle or two of their favourite wine and sell tickets for a chance to win the selection of wines.
The fundraising possibilities are endless. CLICK HERE to learn more about Can Do's For Kids!