And just like that, we're halfway through November. The days are getting shorter, temperatures are dropping, and snow is starting to fall.
With these seasonal changes, it's more important than ever to stay up-to-date with your home maintenance. Keep your home healthy this month with the following checklist:
- Clean or replace furnace filter, HRV, or humidifier filter (if applicable).
- Check teleposts for adequate tightness.
- Inspect all interior plugs and switches are working properly.
- Check roof for missing shingles. If you live within a condominium, please notify your property manager regarding any missing shingles.
- Check exhaust fans for snow build-up around hot water tank and furnace vents. If you live within a condominium, please notify your property manager regarding any build up.